Thursday, July 29, 2010

Living History Bibliography

As part of this blog I've put up a page which is a bibliography of all the books on Living History that I know of. To see it click on the Bibliography link on the left side of the page. I could only find 17 entries to put on my bibliography. That does not seem like very many to me, do my readers out there know of any others?

I am determined to read all the books I can find on living history and reenacting. As a reader, and someone interested in the culture of living History I really feel I've got to. Wish me luck, I'll be posting my reviews both here and as part of the Living History Podcast, then I'll be putting the links on my the bibliography page so you can tell how far I've gotten in my quest.

2 comments:

  1. Two that I have on my bookshelf are So, Ye Want To Be a Reeanctor?: A Living History Handbook and So You Want To Be a Soldier: How to Get Started in Civil War Re-enacting.

    I picked them up at ReenactorFest ages ago. I should probably get around to reading them soon, huh?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. When were they published? I think we're all so busy and stressed that reading should not be an added stressor. I have heard only vaguely about those two, you'll have to let me know what they are like!

    ReplyDelete